Gluten free banana sheet cake.
You can make Gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gluten free banana sheet cake
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gluten free flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Gluten free banana sheet cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
recipe by fcerano @cookpad