Cupcakes with Milk Caramel.
You can make Cupcakes with Milk Caramel using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cupcakes with Milk Caramel
- You need of Cupcake batter.
- Prepare 2 piece of eggs.
- It’s 160 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 85 grams of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature.
- It’s 60 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 175 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cream.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 260 grams of unsalted butter, softened at room temp..
- Prepare 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 12 tbsp of Caramel ( you can make your caramelized milk in can by boiling 1 can of condensed milk for 2 hrs ).
- You need of Cream cheese filling.
- You need 200 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of caramel.
Cupcakes with Milk Caramel step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sieve the flour into a bowl, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a second bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until smooth. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and whip again. Put half the amount of flour, and also milk and remaining flour. Mix until well combine..
- Prepare a plate of cupcakes and fill the muffin about 2/3. Bake for 20 minutes..
- For cream cheese filling. Mix the cream cheese until smooth and put the caramel according to your taste. If you want your filling really sweet you can put more..
- In an empty bowl placed in a water bath( double broiler ) whipped egg whites with the sugar for about 5 minutes. Then take out the pan and continue to a maximum speed, until it is firm and shiny. Put in a bowl of crushed ice to cool. Then put sliced butter then whisk for 10 minutes. Added the caramel in portion under constant whipping..