Gluten free banana sheet cake.
You can make Gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free banana sheet cake
- Prepare of gluten free flour.
- It’s of Gluten free flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- It’s of very ripe bananas.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of egg.
Gluten free banana sheet cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
recipe by fcerano @cookpad