Dates and oats burfi.
You can cook Dates and oats burfi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dates and oats burfi
- Prepare 500 gms of deseeded dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of oats dry roasted.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of watermelon seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry cranberries.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Dates and oats burfi step by step
- Chop the dates roughly and put them in a grinder. With the help of little water make a smooth paste..
- Roughly chop the dryfruits and dry roast them..
- Dry roast the oats..
- In a non stick pan add the dates paste and cook till it thickens..
- Now add all the dry roasted nuts into the pan along with cardamom powder and mix well..
- Add dry roasted oats and cook for another minute..
- Once you add oats and cook the mixture will thicken more. At this point switch off the gas and put the mixture on a greased tray and spread evenly all over..
- Sprinkle some more dry roasted oats on the mixture and pat slightly so that the oats get stuck to the mix and doesn’t fall off when you cut into pieces..
- Put the tray in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then cut them into desired shape and store in a air tight container..
recipe by Vaishali Singh @cookpad