Pumpkin and minced meat with starchy sauce. You can see more recipes at mokologue.com ____Japanese pumpkin have been harvest time now. It is very delicious even just boil or steam. With gravy mince poured over the steamed pumpkin, Steamed Pumpkin with Beef Mince Sauce is so filling that you could make it a main dish.
Place a skillet on medium-high heat. Add in tomatoes and fried plantain. Season with salt, maggi, minced pepper, curry and thyme. You can have Pumpkin and minced meat with starchy sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and minced meat with starchy sauce
- Prepare 200 g of pumpkin.
- Prepare 140 g of ground pork.
- Prepare of a.
- You need 2 tablespoons of liquor.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet sake.
- You need 1 tsp of stock granules.
- You need 1 of drizzle of vegetable oil.
- You need of ｂ.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of starch.
Worth mentioning: this gnocchi is also very delicious hot off the pan, sans sauce, topped with a quick sprinkle of parm, for a little afternoon snack, as I found out during. Serve the pumpkin sauce over cooked shaped pasta, such as rotini or penne. The shaped pasta is better than spaghetti or other forms of long noodles The starch in the water allows the sauce to adhere to the cooked pasta better. Make this dish after Thanksgiving when you have a few cans of.
Pumpkin and minced meat with starchy sauce step by step
- Cut the pumpkin into 2 cm squares..
- Place it in a heat resistant dish and wrap the dish. Heat it for 3 minutes in a 600w microwave oven..
- Add seasoning (a)..
- Put a little salad oil in a frying pan and fry the ground meat..
- Once cooked, mix pumpkin and seasoning..
- Add b (starch and water) and stir quickly..
Mix minced pork, light soy sauce. Spaghetti in Minced Meat: This is another variation of my pasta recipe with minced meat. I guess all those who like minced meat and spaghetti Stir fry the finely chopped onions in olive oil. Add minced meat little by little and mix well with the onions. Keep it closed for it to cook well.