Eggless Plum Cake.
You can make Eggless Plum Cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Plum Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red papaya cherry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green papaya cherry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black raisins seedless.
- You need 1/4 cup of Golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dates seedless.
- You need 2 cups of Rum.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Refined oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Rum aroma.
Eggless Plum Cake instructions
- Chop all the dry fruits in medium pieces..
- In a glass jar, soak all the dry fruits with rum and keep it for 2 months..
- After a month, strain the rum in a bowl and keep both the rum and dry fruits separately..
- Dust the strained dry fruits with all purpose flour and keep it aside..
- Sieve the whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda 3 times and transfer into a bowl..
- Then mix the dusted dry fruits in it..
- Then add sugar and mix it up well..
- Then add the strained rum in it. Then add refined oil in it and mix it nicely..
- Then add milk and mix it all very well, in order to form a blended paste..
- Then add the rum aroma and mix it up well with the mixture..
- Transfer the batter into the greased and dusted mould..
- Keep the mould into the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes..
- Check with the help of the toothpick if properly baked, if it comes out clean then remove the mould..
recipe by Neena Seth Pandey @cookpad