Easter red eggs.
You can have Easter red eggs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easter red eggs
- Prepare of Eggs, as many as you like.
- You need of Onion skins 3-4 double handfuls.
- Prepare of Water, as much as it takes to cover all the eggs.
- It’s of Pantihose optionally, a little thread and small leaves from vegetables or your garden (parsley or dill).
Easter red eggs instructions
- Set your eggs and whatever else that you want on your countertop (pantihose, leaves, thread)..
- Place the leaves on the eggs, secure them using pantihose which you tie with the thread to keep everything tight..
- Put the onion skins in the pot, add the water, place the eggs in it and let them boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Take them out of the boiling water and while they are still hot, cut off the pantihose with a pair of scissors and remove the leaves.Rub them with a piece of kitchen paper with a little oil on it so that they shine..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad