Turkey & veggie chili. Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye [ˈtyɾcije]), officially the Republic of Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye Cumhuriyeti [ˈtyɾcije dʒumˈhuːɾijeti] (listen)), is a transcontinental Eurasian country located mainly on the Anatolian. Turkey, country that occupies a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe. For the bird, see Turkey (bird).
Turkey's state news agency says air raids against al-Watiya was carried out by 'unidentified planes' Turkey's highest court convenes to decide status of the Hagia Sophia, but experts say a legal ruling is. Turkey's 'last Armenian village' displays heritage that survived genocide. More than century on, descendants of survivors who returned home have opened a museum to celebrate and preserve their. You can cook Turkey & veggie chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey & veggie chili
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 2-3 handfuls of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1 jar (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s to taste of Shredded cheese.
- You need pieces of Tortilla chips, broken into small.
- Prepare to taste of Sour cream.
- It’s of Chicken stock (optional).
Exceptional landmarks, wonderful natural sceneries, historical legacies and a rich culture. Turkey is renowned for its hospitality and is always eager to. Turkey turns iconic Istanbul museum into mosque. President Erdogan reopens Istanbul's Hagia Sophia to Muslim worship, after a court ruling.
Turkey & veggie chili instructions
- In a large pot, heat about 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add onion and zucchini and cook until almost done..
- Add chili powder, cumin and garlic, stir well and cook for just a couple minutes to release flavors..
- Remove onion/zucchini mix and set aside. Add turkey to same pot and cook until browned..
- Add onion/zucchini mixture back to pot. Add tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, corn, spinach, oregano and salt & pepper. Stir well..
- If chili doesn't look soupy enough (not enough liquid) add some chicken stock until desired consistency is reached. Note: be careful not to add too much as chili gets more soupy as it cooks..
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips..
- All done! Enjoy.
Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye) is a bi-continental country: while geographically most of the country is situated in Asia, Eastern Thrace is part of Europe and many Turks have a sense of European identity. All the latest breaking news on Turkey. Browse The Independent's complete collection of articles and commentary on Turkey. Fireworks truck explodes in Turkey ahead of controlled detonation. Travel Turkey, history & heritage & culture and life.