Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt. Lean ground turkey is infused with sweet roasted red peppers and tart lime, grilled up and served on a scrumptious slider with a spicy sriracha yogurt aioli. The Recipe Critic. · The BEST, EASIEST Black Bean Tacos topped with a flavorful creamy avocado cilantro-lime sauce! Stir together the lime zest, a drizzle of the oil and the yogurt (to taste) in a small bowl.
How to Make Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Cilantro and Lime. Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer or simply chop zucchini into small chunks or stripes. Top with previously cooked chicken, sprinkle with lots of cilantro, squeeze fresh lime juice on top and you are in heaven! You can have Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt
- It’s of For the Sliders:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini, skin on.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric (optional).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper or a dash of Ghost Pepper powder.
- It’s of For the Avocado Lime Yogurt:.
- It’s 1 of large avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
I was so excited to share this zucchini beet noodle with avocado cilantro lime sauce recipe with you last week—I patted myself on the back for my advance preparation and forethought, but as life would have it, it threw some other stuff in my direction and I lost control. No words came out of my fingers for. Add avocado, lime juice, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, black pepper and water then blend until smooth. A healthy substitute for ranch and blue cheese!
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt instructions
- For the Sliders: Crumble ground turkey into a medium mixing bowl..
- Wash and grate zucchini, with the skin on, into a measuring cup and then add to mixing bowl with ground turkey..
- Mince about 1/2 cup of cilantro to your liking. Measure out about 4 Tablespoons and add to mixing bowl. Set aside the remaining minced cilantro..
- Mince 4 green onions to desired size, reserving the greens of the 4th onion for the Avocado Lime Yogurt, and add to mixing bowl..
- Add remaining spices and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon..
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch patties using about 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture in each..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-hi heat and add the prepared sliders (you may have to cook them in batches)..
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until done..
- For the Avocado Lime Yogurt: Slice open and scoop out avocado into a small mixing bowl..
- Add Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon reserved minced cilantro and remaining ingredients to bowl with avocado..
- Mash, by hand with a fork, until well blended and smooth. Or, if you are fortunate enough to have your daughter buy you a handy dandy immersion blender, now would be the time to break that baby out and whip it up!.
- Cut the sliders in half and serve in a tortilla wrap with cabbage slaw and a dollop of Avocado Lime Yogurt. Enjoy!.
PagesOtherBrandWebsiteHome & Garden WebsiteSimple SeasonalVideosAvocado Lime Yogurt Dipping Dressing. Plus the spicy Sriracha Lime Yogurt sauce is addictive. It's quickly becoming one of our favorite burger options along with these Healthy Ranch Turkey Burgers and Tilapia For a Paleo version of this Asian Turkey Burger, swap in Paleo friendly mayonnaise for the Greek yogurt. Then to serve it, wrap it in. Substitute a plain vegan yogurt for the Greek yogurt or use a vegan sour cream.