Whosayna’s Fruit Cake.
You can have Whosayna’s Fruit Cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Fruit Cake
- You need 250 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 500 gms of All purpose Flour.
- You need 250 gms of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Yellow Colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- You need pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 50 gms of Red and Green Cherries.
- It’s 3/4 kg of Mixed Fruit Cake Mix.
- It’s 50 gms of Walnuts.
Whosayna’s Fruit Cake step by step
- Beat sugar, oil and butter till it fluffs up..
- Add spices and two eggs at a time and continue beating..
- Add condensed milk and colour then beat..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder fold in well..
- In a bowl put all nuts and fruits sprinkle dry flour and coat them well..
- Add the coated mixture in batter and mix well.
- Pour on greased tray and bake in oven on 170 C till done..
recipe by Husseina Nazir @cookpad