Oats dates Cake.
You can make Oats dates Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats dates Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar or u can use normal sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Dry fruits.
Oats dates Cake step by step
- Firstly Soak the pitted dates in milk for around 2 hours until it becomes soft. Blend this to a smooth paste..
- Add oil, vanilla essence and sugar in dates paste and mix well..
- Sieve wheat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Now mix all dry ingredients in dates paste, mix gently. If you want you can add some dry food in mixture..
- Transfer it to a prepared baking loaf tin and put some dry fruit on the mixture..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 mins.
- Let it cool completely before slicing..
recipe by Minakshi Singh @cookpad