Prosciutto wrapped scallop with dirty rice.
You can make Prosciutto wrapped scallop with dirty rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped scallop with dirty rice
- You need of Large Scallops.
- Prepare of prosciutto.
- Prepare of Mango.
- You need of Peach.
- You need of Red onion.
- Prepare of Bell peppers (assorted collors).
- You need of grapeseed oil.
- It’s of Habenero Pepper.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of chilli flake.
- Prepare of salt & pepper TT.
- It’s of long grain Jasmine Rice.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of dried crushed basil.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- You need of salt & pepper TT.
Prosciutto wrapped scallop with dirty rice step by step
- First wrap scallops with prosciutto..
- Small dice peppers, onions, peach, and the mango..
- Prepare rice by placing it in sauce pot with two cups of water, the basil and parsley and cook over medium heat until rice is tender. Allow to set 2 minutes before stirring. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- On a charbroiler or in a sautee pan with a little oil and salt and pepper, sear the top and bottom of the scallops..
- Place the cooked scallop on top of the rice, and cover with mango peach chutney. Garnish with scallions and enjoy..
recipe by Justin Doty @cookpad