Rocky Road Brownies. If you like rocky road ice cream, you'll love these rocky road brownies topped with marshmallows, chocolate chips and crunchy nuts. Rocky Road Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Rocky Road Brownies are going to take your brownie game to a whole new level.
These rocky road brownies represent my love of all things chocolate, and secondly, my coping mechanisms when left home alone while Bjork travels for work. So how about making a pan of Rocky. Rocky Road Brownies. "Anyone who likes rocky road ice cream will like these moist, fudgy brownies loaded with goodies," relates Rita Lenes of Renton, Washington. You can make Rocky Road Brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Brownies
- It’s of coarsely chopped Pecans.
- Prepare of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Large Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Mini Marshmallows.
- It’s of ((Chocolate Frosting)).
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need of pk Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
If making rocky road brownies, add most of the chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and vegan marshmallows, reserving a little of each to sprinkle on top. Gently fold them into the batter. Rocky Road Brownies are chewy homemade brownies topped with a decadent layer of chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds! You all know that I am a bit of a data freak.
Rocky Road Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant..
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour. Spread batter into a greased 13- x 9-inch pan..
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Sprinkle warm brownies with toasted pecans and marshmallows..
- ((Chocolate Frosting)) Cook first 3 ingredients over medium heat in a large saucepan, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until butter melts. Remove from heat, and beat in powdered sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Pour over pecans and marshmallows; spread to edges. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into squares..
When it comes to running, or Onto the brownies. I LOVE rocky road ice cream, like really love love rocky road ice cream, so I. Fudgy brownies topped with ganache, cherries, pecans and marshmallows. I am a total brownie fan, but these Rocky Road Brownies, take my love of brownies to a whole new level. They are smothered in chocolatey marshmallow goodness and so easy to make.