You can have Turkey Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Turkey Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped (1 small).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 10 3/4 oz of cream-of-mushroom soup (1 can).
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 8 oz of egg noodles.
Turkey Stroganoff instructions
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Cook turkey, onion and garlic 8-10 minutes until the meat is no longer pink..
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and saute in a small skillet with a bit of olive oil until softened..
- Stir soup, mushrooms, and salt into the meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles..
- Stir the sour cream into the meat skillet and heat through..
- Serve over hot noodles..