Carrot cake eggless.
You can make Carrot cake eggless using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake eggless
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour (Maida).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Carrots grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flavorless Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts and raisins.
Carrot cake eggless instructions
- Line a 6 inch round baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10-15 mins..
- Sift the maida, baking powder,baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.Mix gently. Set aside..
- Add sugar with oil and vanilla essence. Mix until sugar dissolves completly.set aside..
- Add milk and vinegar in a separate bowl and leave for 5 to 10 mins until the milk curdles……
- Mix all the wet ingredients together..
- Now gently fold in the dry ingredients in batches until well combined. Don't overmix..
- Put the batter in cake pan and bake for 25-30 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool completly. Serve with hot tea or coffee. ENJOY!!!.
recipe by Sakshi Chaturvedi @cookpad