Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes.
You can make Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered oats i have powdered the rolled oats in mixer.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple washed and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of date chopped or crushed into paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar I have used the apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of choco chips just to sprinkle on top while baking the cake.
Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes instructions
- In a mixer jar, add chopped apples, crushed dates paste, milk, oil and honey. Blend them well till smooth. Add the sugar and again blend them well till smooth and creamy..
- Remove the blended mixture in a bowl and add vinegar to it. Keep it aside for five minutes and the mixture will curdle as shown..
- In the meantime, sift the dry ingredients (whole wheat flour, powdered oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder).
- Mix the dry ingredients to the curdled wet ingredients. Mix them gently.(if required add one-two tablespoons of milk to get desired cake batter consistency.).
- Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds lined with cupcake liner. Sprinkle choco chips over them. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or till done..
- Remove from the moulds and let them cool.Serve or store them..
recipe by Swapna @cookpad