Snickers Brownie Balls. Does it get any better than brownie wrapped around I added the chopped peanuts and chopping Snickers Bites to the top of these dessert balls to remind. Chewy brownies topped with crushed Snicker bars. Snickers brownies are easy to make and I make no apologies for this Snickers brownie recipe.
Prepare your brownie mix according to package directions and pour into the prepared pan. Super moist and fudgy homemade brownies topped with chopped Snicker bars.um.yeah, sorry about your diet. A fudgy brownie topped with homemade marshmallow nougat, a layer of caramel and peanuts, and a thin layer of dark chocolate on top. You can make Snickers Brownie Balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Snickers Brownie Balls
- You need of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix.
- Prepare of Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix.
- You need of snickers bites candy unwrapped.
- You need of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of shortening.
Using a mini-muffin tin, line each cup with mini baking cups and fill each half way with brownie batter. Remove brownies from freezer and pour caramel over brownies until cupcake liners are almost full. Dip the top half of brownies (caramel side) in cooled melted chocolate and place on wire rack, let set. Wrap brownie around Snickers™ bite gently, pressing into a ball.
Snickers Brownie Balls instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F Line 13×9"pan with nonstick foil, allowing foil to extend 2" over edges of pan. In large bowl mix brownies with water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 24-26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2" from edge comes out clean. Do not overbake. Cool completely (1 hour).
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil. Pull foil back from edges and trim 1/8- 1/4" off the edges. Cut brownie into 35 squares (7 rows by 5 rows).
- Line cookie sheet or tray with parchment paper. Place one brownie square in palm of hand and press to flatten. Place one snickers bite in the center of the flattened brownie piece. Wrap the brownie around the candy, and gently press into a ball. Place back onto cookie sheet. Continue with remaining brownie squares. Refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Finely chop remaining snickers pieces. In medium microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening on high 60-90 seconds or until the mixture can be stirred smooth. Using 2 forks dip and roll the chilled brownie balls, one at a time in the melted chocolate. (Tap off excess chocolate) Return to cookie sheet and immediately top with chopped snickers pieces. If chocolate cools too much, reheat in the microwave..
- Refrigerate brownie bites for about 20 minutes or until coating is set. Store covered in refrigerator..
While I was at my weekly run I spotted a new treat. Snickers Brownies Recipe – Combining brownies with a classic Snickers bar results in an incredible dessert experience. Spread over brownies; sprinkle remaining Snickers over top. Reroll ball to enclose the Snickers completely. In bowl, combine remaining sugar and pumpkin spice.