Healthy chocolate jam brownie. And yes, that happened with these Healthy One-Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies too! I think I did a decent enough job cutting them, don't you? Rich, fudgy, decadent, chocolaty… Basically like squares of fudge with even more bits of chocolate sprinkled throughout.
It's a classic dessert choice and the gooier (is that a word?) and fudgier (this one. These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense chocolate flavour and they're easy to make! Plus, they're gluten, grain and dairy free, as well as paleo. You can have Healthy chocolate jam brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate jam brownie
- Prepare of raspberry jam.
- You need of dark cacoa powder.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of soy milk.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- You need of milled flax seed.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cinnamon.
Because while these brownies might be healthy, they're also delicious and supercharged with intense chocolate flavour. I'd call this a chocolate sponge cake, not a brownie. Works well with mashed up apples in place of bananas, as long as you add more sweetness. These healthy fudge brownies are so moist that they will literally melt in your mouth. flour brownies recipe, healthy chocolate brownie recipe, vegan chocolate brownie recipe.
Healthy chocolate jam brownie instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar..
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and soy milk..
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until it just comes together and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Butter a 9×13" baking pan and dust it with flour. Once sufficiently covered, pour in the brownie batter..
- Heat the jam in the microwave for about a minute until its consistency turns runny. Spoon some of the jam atop the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter and the jam together, taking care not to mix the two together completely..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clear. Enjoy warm with no-sugar-added ice cream or with a cold glass of milk..
These Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies with Chocolate Ganache are so fudgy and delicious that no one ever suspects they're healthy! Serve them to me warm with a scoop of dairy-free chocolate peanut butter ice cream melting on top and you will win my heart. Moist, gooey and completely guilt-free, this one-minute chocolate raspberry brownie is naturally gluten free, vegan, paleo, low carb, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free! Read our delicious recipe for Healthy Gooey Chocolate Brownies, a recipe from The Healthy Mummy, which is a safe way to lose weight after having a baby. Today we have this gooey chocolate brownie reader recipe for you all to try.