Dump cake peach cobbler.
You can have Dump cake peach cobbler using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dump cake peach cobbler
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 can of peach pie filling.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Season of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Prepare of Vanilla flavoring or extract.
Dump cake peach cobbler step by step
- Pour peach pie filling in 8×8 casserole dish.
- Add two nutmeg cinnamon and vanilla flavoring to peaches.
- Pour half a box of yellow cake mix over the top.
- Cut up butter in slices place over the cake mix.
- Placing in 350-degree degree oven.
- Cook until done.
recipe by Anthony Clay @cookpad