Oats Date Cake.
You can have Oats Date Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Date Cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of wheatflour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 20 of dates.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Oats Date Cake step by step
- Deseed and chop the dates..
- Boil milk and add the dates.Keep it soaked for 30mins..
- Melt butter.Preheat the oven to 180'c for 10min..
- Take oats in a mixing bowl.Add baking powder,baking soda and Flour, jaggery,mix well..
- Add dates and milk mixture to the melted butter.Add vanilla.Mix..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- Bake for 40-45mins..
recipe by Ayesha Israt @cookpad