Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. This basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack, at tea time, or as party desserts. They can be frosted, but they are equally delicious plain. Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped chocolate.
Spoon half of the cupcake mixture into a second bowl. Stir in the cocoa mixture until combined. Repeat with the vanilla cupcake mixture. You can make Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare 110 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 190 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
They are done when they spring back to the touch. Lucky for both you and me, these cupcakes are a snap to make. What You're Gonna Do: First, you do NOT have to make a vanilla cupcake batter and a chocolate cupcake batter. Rather, you'll simply make my trusted vanilla cupcake recipe and add cocoa powder to part of its batter.
Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg one at a time. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Mix all dry ingredients and add in to the mixture in 2 parts. Then, add in milk and stir well..
- Mix water and cocoa powder to form a paste. Spoon half of your batter and mix with the paste. Its optional to add in chocolate chips..
- Preheat your oven at 180°c for 10mins and bake cupcakes for 20mins..
These easy chocolate cupcakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box. Evenly distribute the mixture between the cupcakes cases. For the buttercream, slightly melt the butter in the microwave and then add the icing sugar and vanilla essence to the bowl. COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl; stir well. BEAT sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.