Oat meal cake with frothy coffee...
You can make Oat meal cake with frothy coffee.. using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat meal cake with frothy coffee..
- Prepare of For cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of youghurt…125 ml.
- It’s 3 tbs of jagerry powdered.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- You need 2 tbs of crushed walnuts.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of descicated coconut.
- You need 2 tbs of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of to sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For frothy coffee.
- You need 2 tbs of instant coffee.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of water.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- You need of Sugar as per taste.
- Prepare of Fresh cream as per taste (optional).
Oat meal cake with frothy coffee.. instructions
- For cake mix all dry ingredients in a bowl…..
- In another bowl mix youghurt and honey with fork or spatula…..then add in dry ingredients in it little by little…..
- Mix well by spatula….. don't use beater…..
- Now grease the pan.. I've made aluminium foil mold as per required size…. grease and transfer the mixture into it…
- Now bake in preheated oven on 200 degree for 30 to 40 min…cake is ready to serve…demould it and cut into pieces…..
- For coffee…in a steel pan or bowl add all three ingredients…water, coffee and sugar…… Cook on slow flame until just melt the sugar and it become a mixture..turned off the heat….
- Now beat immediately.. don't let it cool…beat for 1 to 2 minutes…it will changes it's colour and it will be like creamy texture…..
- Now boil the milk…..and divide the coffee mixture into 3 or 4 cups…then pour milk into cups from little hight……stir with spoon….frothy coffee is ready…add sugar or drink as it is…..
recipe by Ifteebeen Safdar @cookpad