Healthy banana honey flapjack. Healthy Banana Flapjacks – refined sugar free. The reason why these lovely flapjacks are healthier is because of substantially reduced butter and lack of refined sugars (not if you decide to use golden syrup instead of honey though). I know, I know, natural sugars occurring in bananas, honey and.
Healthy Banana Coconut Flapjacks; sweet, crisp and chewy flapjacks crammed full of banana, coconut and peanut butter, that you can make in less than half an hour! So every year my mum decides to give up sugar for lent, and every year she succeeds. Yeah, I don't know how she does it either… Kitchen Tips. You can make Healthy banana honey flapjack using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana honey flapjack
- You need 140 g of rolled oats.
- You need 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 50 g of dried apricots.
- It’s 75 g of raisins.
- You need 50 g of dried stoned dates.
You can now enjoy your favorite breakfast bread (banana, of course!) in flapjack form, thanks to this genius pancake recipe. Flapjacks are super simple to make and Lorraine Pascale's easy flapjack is a great place to start for beginners. If you want something out of the ordinary, try our chocolate, honey and coconut options. Melt the butter, sugar, honey and a pinch of salt in a pan.
Healthy banana honey flapjack instructions
- Melt butter and honey in a pan..
- Chop and add fruit and apple juice..
- Pour butter mixture over oats and add mashed banana..
- Mix to fully combine, ensuring no dried oats remain..
- Press down with the back on a spoon into a 20x20cm lined baking tin. Use a larger tin for thinner flapjacks or a smaller tin for thicker ones but adjust the cooking times accordingly..
- Bake in a warm oven at 150C for 35-40minutes or until the flapjack is golden and beginning to pull away from the sides of the tin..
- Cool then cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve cold as a snack or warm with hot custard for a delicious dessert..
Mash bananas and mix into butter mix. Yummy yummy, lovely flapjacks easy to make and healthy snack compared to biscuits.will try. Packed with oats, seeds & fruit, these healthy flapjacks are the ultimate healthy snack. Head to Tesco Real Food for more snack ideas & healthy recipes. Mash the banana to a smooth paste with a fork.