Mug cake in microwave. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent.
Mug cakes are simply cakes you can make in a mug! Basically a cake in a cup, right? Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. You can make Mug cake in microwave using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mug cake in microwave
- It’s 3/4 cup of purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
Easy vanilla mug cake recipe is the perfect dessert! Enjoy this easy mug cake on your own or share it with a friend. Combine a few simple pantry staples in a mug, pop it in the microwave and then enjoy! Are you looking for the perfect easy small dessert?
Mug cake in microwave instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients 2-3 times..
- Take a bowl and add oil and caster sugar to it and mix well with whisk..
- Add eggs one by one in this mixture and mix well..
- Then add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add purpose flour and baking powder to it and mix well..
- Take milk at room temperature and add Cocoa powder to it and mix well..
- Then add this cocoa and milk liquid to cake batter and mix we'll until no lumps are left.
- Take small mugs or tea cups and grease then with oil..
- Add batter in cups.. Upto half of the cup. Then place cups or mugs in microwave one by one and apply 1 minute on each mug..
- After 1 minute mug cake will be ready to eat 😍.
Vanilla mug cake is exactly what you need! This chocolate keto mug cake in the microwave is another one of my favorite quick treats! I give instructions for vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter versions and you can make it with almond flour or coconut flour. Do you know how much I love my microwave? Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes.