The best date cake. The Best Date 🍰 Cake Take your partner on a date in your kitchen and bake together this remarkable The best date cake 😉. Date cake made from luscious dates is probably one of the moist cakes you have ever eaten! Best part – you can whip it up in a blender in no time!
Date Cake is simple and delicious. It's flecked with chocolate chips and walnuts and topped with sparkling sugar. This post is sponsored on behalf of And there was really no better place to start than with Eric's grandma's date cake. You can cook The best date cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of The best date cake
- Prepare 1 cup of dates.
- You need 1 cup of boiled water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
Eric has such fond memories of his grandma making the holiday. Date cake is made almost like every other cake out there but there's an extra step here which is soaking the dates in boiling water for about twenty It's best to have this cake fresh within three days. Want to jazz things up in this date cake recipe? This is an easy recipe to follow and it's great for any occasion.
The best date cake step by step
- pour the boiled water on the dates and leave it till it cools down.
- mix the eggs ,oil and vanilla.
- mix all the other dry ingredients together.
- add the dates mix and the dry ingredients mix to the eggs mix gradually and mix them all together.
- put it in the oven for 45 mins.
- you can melt a cup of sugar with a cup of cream and use it as a topping.
recipe by arabia @cookpad
It keeps very well in an airtight container – it. This is the best coffee cake I've ever had. Instead of the topping I used sour cream icing. Date cake made from luscious dates is probably one of the moist cakes you have ever eaten! Best part – you can whip it up in a blender in no time.