Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake.
You can make Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake
- You need 1 cup of roasted yellow moong dal.
- It’s 1.5 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chunk apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits like cashew nuts,almonds and raisins.
- You need some of walnuts.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of natural brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 5 tsp of ghee.
Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake instructions
- Wash the roasted yellow moong dal and soak them in half of the warm milk for at least 30-40 minutes..
- Then grind them well with rest of the milk or as required to make the better which is not so thick..
- Roast all the chopped dry fruits in tsp ghee and keep them aside..
- Then mix the brown sugar, 3/4 chunk apple,3/4 dry fruits, salt, baking soda, baking powder in it..
- Mix it well and then add the ghee in it and also mix it..
- Grease a baking mould with ghee and butter paper and then pour the batter in it and then add the rest of the chunk apple and roasted dry fruits in it..
- Bake it in the microwave in 160 degree Celsius for 30-40 minutes..
- Then check it with the help of a toothpick and if it comes out clearly then it is perfectly baked..
- Now your moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake is ready..
- After cooling down just remove the butter paper, cut into pieces and enjoy..
- You can store it in an airtight container for 2-3 days..
- Tips: For more tastier cake you must soak the roasted moong dal for more times..
recipe by Bobly Rath @cookpad