Vickys Iced Pumpkin Dump Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Iced Pumpkin Dump Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vickys Iced Pumpkin Dump Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups + 2 tbsp).
- It’s of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need of pumpkin puree (3/4 cup).
- It’s of granulated sugar (3/4 cup).
- You need of soft brown sugar (1/4 cup).
- Prepare of melted coconut oil (1/3 cup).
- Prepare of light coconut milk (1/4 cup).
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground allspice.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of For the Icing.
- You need of icing sugar / powdered (2 cups).
- You need of Stork gold foil Block Margarine (scant 1/2 cup).
- Prepare of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice plus extra to garnish.
- Prepare of Light coconut milk to thin.
Vickys Iced Pumpkin Dump Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F and line & grease a 9 inch square tin.
- Simply dump all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together. No need to separate the wet from the dry, just throw them all in.
- The mixture should be thick like a banana bread.
- Spread the batter out in the tin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle pulls out clean and the sides of the cake are pulling away from the tin.
- Let the cake cool in the tin before turning out.
- Beat the icing ingredients together an add just enough milk to thin down to a spreading consistency.
- When the cake is completely cooled, spread with the icing and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Cut into squares to serve.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad