Parle Biscuits Mini Appam Cake (in 2 mins).
You can have Parle Biscuits Mini Appam Cake (in 2 mins) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Parle Biscuits Mini Appam Cake (in 2 mins)
- You need of parle biscuits.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of eno fruit salt.
- You need of sugar powder or as per taste.
- It’s of chocolate syrup.
- It’s of chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- It’s of butter/oil for greasing.
Parle Biscuits Mini Appam Cake (in 2 mins) step by step
- First in a grinder jar add broken biscuits and grind them to make fine powder..
- Take it off in a bowl, add powder sugar and mix well..
- Now add milk in two or three batches and give it a good mix..
- Now add chocolate syrup and mix..
- Grease a appam pan with little butter/oil/ghee and keep on low heat. Now add eno salt to the mixture and gently mix..
- Now pour the spoon ful of batter in each mould and cover it.keep the flame low.cook for a min..
- Gently flip them and cook from another side too, for 1min and switch off the heat..
- Quick, delicious and kids favourite mini biscuit choco appam cake is ready.garnish with chocolate syrup and serve..