Cheesecake brownies. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no. This popular brownie has a creamy cheesecake layer sandwiched between fudgy chocolate layers made chunky with chocolate chips, then swirled with a knife for a marbleized top.
If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. Pour cheesecake batter over brownie bottom, and. You can make Cheesecake brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake brownies
- Prepare of Brownie batter:.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of instant espresso powder.
- You need of fine salt.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of unsalted butter soften at room temperature.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of semisweet chocolate chips melted.
- Prepare of Cream cheese filling :.
- You need of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of large egg.
Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. Cheesecake Brownies have delicious layers of fudgy brownie and creamy cheesecake. Add some fresh berries, and you've got one epic springtime dessert.
Cheesecake brownies step by step
- For the brownie batter: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with some nonstick baking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper on the bottom, making sure the paper comes up over the sides a bit so it's easy to lift the brownies out when they are done..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar and butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs and mix until combined, then mix in the melted chocolate. Add the dry mixture and mix just long enough to combine without overmixing, about 1 minute. Set aside one-quarter of the mixture and pour the rest into the prepared baking dish..
- For the cream cheese filling: In a bowl using a handheld electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg very well until there are no more lumps left. Using 2 spoons, dollop the cream cheese mixture over the top of the brownie base, then dollop the reserved brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Using a butter knife, swirl the brownie mixture into the cheesecake filling..
- Bake the brownies until the edges are browned and the middle is just about set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the baking dish, then lift them to a cooling rack to cool completely..
This post is sponsored by Challenge Dairy. Delicious chocolate brownies topped with creamy cheesecake filling! You'll love how easy these Cheesecake Brownies are! Fudgy Keto Cheesecake Brownies with a thick cheesecake swirl! One of the most popular recipes on this site is my favorite Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake.