Coconut date and oat balls. Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge for. A healthy snack which will give you and the kids energy after school and work. Filled with goodness – dates, dried apricots, oats, coconut, skim milk.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs sugar and dates. A crunchy confection with a great date taste. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs sugar and dates. You can cook Coconut date and oat balls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut date and oat balls
- You need 100 gm of flour.
- Prepare 100 gm of dessicated coconut.
- You need 20 gm of castor sugar.
- You need 100 gm of pitted dates.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 an orange.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter melted.
- It’s 100 gm of quick cooking oats.
A healthy snack which will give you and the kids energy after school and work. Coating one side of the ball with coconut and the other side with cocoa not only gives it an all-new taste, but also a very appealing appearance with brown and white hues. You can make a few batches of this sweet and store it in an airtight container at room temperature. While you are on a sweet-making.
Coconut date and oat balls instructions
- Melt butter and mix with orange juice and egg.
- Put dates in food processor and Combine with all the dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine and mix well with your hands.
- Roll into balls and line a baking tray. Bake on 160c for 20 minutes.
recipe by Home & School Canteen Delight's @cookpad
Coconut oil: For this recipe, you cannot substitute with any other oil. It has to be coconut oil because it is the only oil that can solidify. You can also use brown rice syrup, agave or date syrup. Oats: Quick, rolled or quick cooking steel cut oats. These coconut dates are delicious and rich in flavors.