Cheese cake brownies. Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites.
These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can cook Cheese cake brownies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese cake brownies
- You need 1 of (19.8) box of any brand of brownie mix.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark. Prepare the brownie batter and pour into greased springform pan.
Cheese cake brownies instructions
- Make brownies as box directs. Spray 13×9. Heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream the cream cheese with mixer til creamy. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, mix well. Pour the brownie batter in the 13×9 pan and drop the cream mixture by table spoonfuls on the brownie mixture, and swirl with a knife..
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting. Keep Refrigerated..
Fudgy Keto Cheesecake Brownies with a thick cheesecake swirl! One of the most popular recipes on this site is my favorite Double Chocolate Peanut. Cheesecake Brownies have delicious layers of fudgy brownie and creamy cheesecake. Add some fresh berries, and you've got one epic springtime dessert. "Dark Chocolate Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies that are super fudgy with a creamy cheesecake layer! Easy homemade recipe with simple ingredients".