Eggless Banana Walnut muffin Cake.
You can have Eggless Banana Walnut muffin Cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Walnut muffin Cake
- It’s 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2/4 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisins.
Eggless Banana Walnut muffin Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for ten mins..
- Take one banana and peel it..
- Now mash it properly in a bowl..
- Now add vanilla, sugar and oil to it and mix it very well..
- Keep it aside..
- In the another bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and then whisk it properly..
- After mixing, make a hole or dent and pour the banana mixture in it..
- Now cut and fold the mixture but donot over mix the mixture..
- Mix the mixture properly by adding chopped walnuts and raisins, but keep some walnuts for sprinkling on the top..
- Now keep the paper liners in the muffin tray..
- Now take full spoon of batter and and pour upto 3/4 th of the liners..
- Topped with some chopped walnut over it..
- Bake for 30 mins..
- After that check it by inserting the toothpick or knife..
- If it comes out clean and top turns golden brown, then it is done..
recipe by Nilu Rastogi @cookpad