Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes. See great recipes for Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream too! June is the perfect time to find fresh strawberries and they make such cute and tasty ladybugs. To make the chocolate covered ladybug strawberries, you will need a little bit of time an planning ahead for chilling the chocolate prior to serving.
Cute – As -A Bunny Cupcake. Stick it in and you are done. Do you love that or what? You can cook Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes
- You need 12 medium of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half.
- You need 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 48 of candy eye balls.
- Prepare 2 cup of sweetened coconut.
- You need 4 of drops green food coloring.
Tell me your guests will not go crazy over those. This is very FRESH tasting; the cake is absolutely moist. I know the pudding had a lot to do with its moistness so I am glad that I added it in. Reminded me of a pound cake only better and CUTER in these.
Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes step by step
- Take strawberry that you already have cut in half and cut a small triangle out of the flat side to make wings.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. add oil, stir until combined.
- Dip pointed tip of strawberry into chocolate, lay out on wax paper.
- Put 2 eye balls on each lady bug. After you're done dipping the strawberries take the rest of the chocolate put it in ain a zip top bag. Clip a little piece off the corner. Make dots on the ladybug with the chocolate. Place lady bugs in fridge for 10 minutes to set..
- Place coconut and zip top bag, add food coloring. Close zipper. Move it all around with your fingers until all the coconut turns green.
- Make your cupcakes and frost them. Dump the coconut onto paper plate. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut, then top with strawberry lady bug and enjoy..
See more ideas about Ladybug cakes, Cupcake cakes and Bug cake. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes. You need of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half. You need of candy eye balls.