Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies. Fudgy dark chocolate brownies, marbled with a peanut butter swirl! So quick and easy to make, from scratch! If you like Reese's, you'll love these peanut This recipe is so easy to make, and the result is so ooey-gooey, fudgy, and peanut buttery!
No human being should have to face down dozens of sea salt-flecked crisp-edged, fudgy-centered peanut butter swirled brownies. Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups, topped with a peanut butter swirl. Deep, dark, fudgy & flourless chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of peanut butter (divided).
- Prepare of coffee/ expresso powder.
These Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies will rock your world! This is my standard brownie recipe that I've been using for about a The recipe includes three kinds of chocolate: melted unsweetened and semi-sweet, and cocoa powder. Chocolate and peanut butter–nature's best flavor combo-come together in this classic brownie. MORE+ LESS Spoon peanut butter batter between mounds of chocolate batter.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350F or 180C and line the bottom and sides of a 9*9 inch square baking dish with parchment/aluminium paper..
- In a saucepan/double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and 3 tbsp peanut butter till smooth. And let it cool for 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium sized bowl sift the dry ingredients i.e. the flour, cocoa powder,salt and coffee powder mix and set aside..
- In another bowl beat the sugar and the eggs 1 at a time till its smooth. Takes 5 minutes. Now add in the vanilla and mix. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and mix all till smooth..
- Incorporate the dry ingredients to the wet till smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and dont overmix the batter..
- Put the brownie mixture on the bak8ng dish. Tap the dish couple of times to get rid of air bubbles and set aside..
- Now take the rest 3 tbsp peanut butter melt it and using a spoon put dollops of it into the brownie batter. Using a knife/ toothpick form swirls..
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes till a toothpick inserted in the centre has less crumbles sticking to it. You want a thick goeey brownies not hard. Let it cool down in the pan for 15 minutes. Take it out of the pan and again cool for 2 hours..
- Cut into squares..
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Gently swirl through batters with knife for marbled design. Chocolate and peanut butter are made for each other. This recipe tugs at the nostalgia of those boxed brownie mixes from childhood—but ours is made entirely from These rich, chocolatey brownies with enticing swirls of peanut butter throughout send my taste buds into a tizzy with every bite. These brownies are dark, fudgy, shot through with ribbons of smooth peanut butter—and dotted with bits of molten chocolate. The batter includes semisweet and unsweetened chocolate, which means that they're sweet, but not overly so.