Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich. These are the best leftover turkey sandwich recipes out there. Gobble these up—before another family member does. Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich – Fun Easy Lunch Ideas "turkey avo sandwich Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas.
Make a simple turkey sandwich using this easy recipe. Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving. Put off your Post-Turkey Day detox for one more day and indulge with some of our most mouthwatering turkey sandwiches. You can make Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich
- You need 1 of left over turkey breast thinly sliced.
- You need 2 piece of lettuce, leaf.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 piece of bacon (optional).
- You need 2 slice of pepper jack cheese (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of left over cranberry sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 slice of whole grain bread.
- Prepare 4 slice of avocado.
- It’s 1 of sliced red onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio, and Blue Cheese Sandwiches. Layer on sliced turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce for The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread before adding to sandwich. It truly is one of the joys of the holidays!
Leftover Turkey Avo Sandwich instructions
- Toast bread and spread cranberry sauce on one slice of bread and mustard on the other slice..
- Layer sliced turkey, cheese, avo, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and top with salt and pepper..
- Place second slice of bread on top and cut diagonally. This recipe makes 2 sandwiches..
But which combination of bread, turkey and fixins really reigns supreme? Transform that leftover turkey into this pulled turkey sandwich — tender (repurposed) pulled turkey smothered with barbecue sauce between two slices. Since it's a Thanksgiving leftovers sandwich, layers of turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce seemed natural, as did traditional sandwich fixings like a bit of mayo and lettuce. Image Source: Nicole Perry / POPSUGAR Food. All in all, it's a very big, very messy, carb-centric sandwich.