Spicy leftover turkey. A great soup recipe for the holiday season when you have tons of leftover turkey. I like it spicy but feel free to change up the spices, I kind of just went. If you like spicy food, this Korean spicy soup made with leftover turkey will become your favorite recipe to use up all that leftovers from your Thanksgiving dinner!
I made this recipe with my leftover turkey. Every year after Thanksgiving, we're always left with lots of leftover turkey and Thanksgiving side dishes. Thanksgiving leftover soup is not recipe that can be measured. You can cook Spicy leftover turkey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy leftover turkey
- Prepare 2 cup of turkey chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pickled jalapeño slices.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
This is a soup we prepare by sight and feel which does not require an additional trip to the store. I am taking for granted that most of you had. If you don't have a panini press, just make this in a skillet as you Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls. These are phenomenally delicious, and such a nice, crunchy contrast.
Spicy leftover turkey step by step
- Heat oil and add turkey. Season it and add peppers and dehydrated onions..
- When turkey is heated throughout add barbecue sauce. Stir and when some of the turkey gets crunchy remove to a plate and add sour cream..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
How to handle turkey leftovers safely. Let your cooked turkey completely cool, then refrigerate at Turn your turkey leftovers and other raw vegetable trimmings into a light and refreshing salad with a. I make this recipe with leftover turkey, and it's a whole new meal! We look forward to having it after Christmas and Thanksgiving and other times when I roast a turkey for a family gathering. Layer leftover turkey crispy bacon, creamy brie, and cranberry sauce between two slices of fresh bread for an indulgent mid-day meal.