Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies. The base of these blackberry swirl cheesecake bars starts with a homemade graham cracker crust. Just three easy ingredients: crushed graham crackers, sugar, and some melted butter. Spoon blackberry sauce all over cheesecake mixture and swirl with a toothpick or knife, careful only to swirl into cheesecake layer.
Try making this easy and delicious blackberry swirl cheesecake brownie recipe! It has a cheesecake and brownie. Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies recipe: Try this Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of for fudge brownie layer.
- You need of unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of FOR FRESH BLACKBERRY SWIRL Puree.
- You need of ouncesfresh or thawed frozen blackberries.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of for cheesecake layer.
- It’s of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare of sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of salt.
Our Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is a creamy, yet classically rich delight made with fresh pureed Driscoll's blackberries. A deep purple blackberry purée spiked with blackberry liqueur dresses up this creamy and simple blackberry swirl cheesecake. Swirl cheesecake mixture and blackberry puree together using the back of a spoon. Bake for one hour, until the edges of the cheesecake layer begin to turn brown.
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Make blackberry puree.
- In a small saucepan combineblackberres, sugar, lemon, salt and water.
- Bring to a simer, breaking up blakberries with a rubber spatular or spoon until very soft and starting to thicken, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Press all liquid through a fine mesh strainer, pressing with spatula to extract all juice, discard seeds and cool blackberry juice to room temperature.
- Make brownie layer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 inch sqare baking pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with foil extending over ends for easy removal. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate/butter mixture until just blended.
- Stir in flour until just blended.
- Scrape into prepared pan and bake 15 to 18 minutes until just almost set, there will be a bit of mooist batter on a toothpick. Cool to room temperature then chill before addind cheesecake layer.
- Make blackberry swirl cheesecake layer.
- Lower oven temperature to 325.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour onto prepared brownie crust.
- Drizzle the chilled blackberry puree over the cheesecake and swirl using a knife or skewet.
- Bake fo 35 to 40 minutes untilcheese cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack until room temperature then rerigerate at least 4 hours or over night before lifting from pan using foil.
- Cut into sqares.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh blackberried.
Cut into squares and store in the fridge in an airtight. Crush the blackberries and swirl through the remaining cheesecake batter. Spread the blackberry cheesecake on top of the brownie batter. Frozen blackberries make a perfect sauce for swirling into a simple creamy cheesecake. Baking the cheesecake in a water bath keeps the texture creamy.