Pumpkin cake with walnuts and lindt chocolate. The perfect way to start a fall morning! Make this pumpkin chocolate Halloween cake for your holiday celebration! With its spooky stripes and festive garnishes, it will be the hit of the party!
Still, I consider this almond flour keto pumpkin cake as a legitimate breakfast or snack cake. The rich, moist pumpkin cake that goes together quickly is swirled with candy coating, covered in chopped walnuts and, just like that, they're all devoured before you know it! Share: Rate this Recipe Pumpkin pops up everywhere in the fall-lattes, doughnuts, pancakes-so why not in cake? You can have Pumpkin cake with walnuts and lindt chocolate using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cake with walnuts and lindt chocolate
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 75 gms of lindt chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts, roughly chopped.
This melt-in-your-mouth Pumpkin Walnut Cake has the hint of spice that belongs with pumpkin and a distinct nuttiness thanks to crunchy walnuts. Blend in chocolate and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. This lightly spiced chocolate cake is packed with pumpkin purée and features spices often found in Mexican chocolate. If you choose to use it, the pinch of cayenne adds a pleasing bit of warmth.
Pumpkin cake with walnuts and lindt chocolate instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt together..
- In a mixing bowl, mix pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended..
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix with a hand blender for about 3 minutes..
- Don't over mix the batter, as not to take the air out..
- With a spatula, fold in the chocolate and walnuts and keep some to sprinkle on the top..
- Evenly pour the batter into the greased pan..
- Evenly sprinkle some chopped walnuts and chocolate over the batter..
- Bake in the oven for about 35 mins..
- Insert the toothpick in the center to make sure it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving..
recipe by sheenu duggal @cookpad
This is the BEST Chocolate Pumpkin Cake you will ever have. This cake is packed with rich decadent flavor and a super fun presentation! The magical combination of pumpkin and chocolate is intensified with the smooth, creamy textures in this perfect recipe! The surprise inside this pumpkin cake is a swirl of chocolate. This flavorful pumpkin bundt cake is incredibly moist, perfectly spiced, and dotted with melty chocolate chips.