Gluten Free Cupcakes.
You can make Gluten Free Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Cupcakes
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of gluten free flour.
- You need of To decorate.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Cake decorations.
Gluten Free Cupcakes step by step
- Weigh out the ingredients into bowls. Melt the butter for 30 seconds in a microwaveable bowl. Add the butter and sugar to a mixing bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for 1 min..
- Add the eggs and the vanilla essence. Whisk on a high setting for at least 5 mins until the mixtures thickens and becomes white a creamy..
- Sift in the flour and fold into the mixture using a metal spoon. This is important for getting air into the mixture to make the cakes soft and fluffy..
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Spoon the mixture equally into 8 muffin cases in a muffin tray. (You could use fairy cake cases instead which would make more). Place in the oven and cook for 15-25 mins, until they have risen and are golden. (Ours take 20 mins but ovens vary).
- Remove from the oven and let them cool. Once completely cool decorate as you like!.
recipe by Emma Yells @cookpad