Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes. Here are dozens of egg-free and dairy-free vegan cake recipes to inspire you to get baking. Discover a range of beautiful egg-free cakes. Use clever baking substitutes to create delicious sponges, vegan cupcakes, mug cakes, tortes, brownies and more.
After your positive reviews of my gluten-free vanilla cake, I decided it was time to tackle other common food allergies, like eggs and dairy. Gluten Free Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free) These vegan vanilla cupcakes are the perfect mid-week treat: quick and easy to make, as well as ridiculously delicious. At the same time, they can easily be tweaked to be the centrepiece at any celebration – these gluten free vegan cupcakes are bound to become your favourite go-to. You can make Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes
- It’s of Vegan, Vegetarian, Egg and dairy free chocolate cake/cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla flavouring (not extract).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
Special Diet Notes: Wacky Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. We have yet to test this recipe gluten-free, but it might work with your favorite all-purpose gluten-free flour blend. Filed Under: Cakes, Dairy Free, Recipes, Vegan Tagged With: cupcakes, dairy free, dessert, egg free, nut free, soy free, vegan, vegetarian Previous Post: « Gluten Free Za'atar Crackers (Vegan) Next Post: My Hip Labral Repair Surgery and Recovery » Make vegan cupcakes with buttercream topping using dairy-free and egg-free ingredients.
Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes step by step
- Combine ingredients..
- Put into tin/cake cases..
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 20-30 minutes..
- Frost/decorate as you desire. I would usually use: Betty Crocker Chocolate BUTTERCREAM STYLE ICING or Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing and icing sugar. But feel free to use whatever you like!.
- Voilà! God willing all is well! ).
Mayo cake is a "Depression era" cake made with simple pantry ingredients. It uses mayonnaise, instead of eggs, oil, and butter. Most brands of regular mayonnaise are dairy-free – they're an emulsion of eggs and oil. Would you like any fruit in the recipe? My daughter suffers severe allergies to many products including dairy, egg, nut and soy.