Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free).
You can cook Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free)
- You need of Rhubarb (sliced).
- Prepare of Lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- It’s of Almond flour.
- Prepare of Coconut powder.
- It’s of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sour cream or unsweetened yogurt.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Almond essence.
- It’s of Sliced almonds.
- It’s of Oil or butter to grease cake pan.
Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the 21-cm round cake pan with oil or butter..
- Place the sliced rhubarb, lime or lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of sugar into a bowl. Mix it up and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients on the list from the almond powder down to the salt, and mix..
- Add the sour cream or yogurt, beaten egg, and almond extract. Mix together..
- Add the rhubarb and gently mix it in..
- Transfer the batter to the cake mold and top with almond slices..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean..
- Once cooled, remove from the cake pan and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Infuse with love and gratitude. Slice it up and serve with fruits or vegetables..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad