Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes. Evenly split the bacon and scallions between the cupcake molds. Pour the remaining egg mixture into each cupcake mold and top each egg muffin with a tablespoon of cheese. Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are low in carbs and high in protein and packed with tons of bacon, cheese and sausage.
This recipe is simple to prep and can be made ahead of time for fast breakfasts during the week. Spinach Tomato & Mozzarella, Bacon & Cheddar AND Garlic Mushroom & Peppers! Let sit for a minute and then, using a knife or spoon, gently remove the cupcakes from the tray. You can have Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- You need 6 of Turkey bacon strips.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper to taste.
Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Using a muffin/cupcake pan, line the holes with a slice of bacon, pressing the bacon around the sides of the hole, not on the bottom. Crack one egg into each hole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cheese if desired.
Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray muffin tin if necessary with non stick spray..
- Line sides of muffin tin with bacon strips pressing them against sides..
- Crack one egg inside each tin..
- Place 2-3 spinach leaves on top of each egg..
- Place a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese on to of each cup..
- Add salt and peeper to taste. This pic shows right to left the beginning to end..
- Put in oven for 12-18 minutes depending on desired doneness of eggs..
- When done, allow a short cooling time and they should pop right out. Can be refrigerated and microwaved as well!.
These bacon and egg cups should pop right out of. Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes. These low-carb egg muffins are perfect for meal prep breakast. I like to cook up a batch on Sundays and store them in the fridge for the remainder of the Check out my Egg White Frittata recipe here. Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas: Bacon, Egg, Cheese, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Sous Vide Egg.