Eggless apple cinnamon cake / muffins.
You can cook Eggless apple cinnamon cake / muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless apple cinnamon cake / muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of wholewheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of red apple peeled and grated finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of neutral flavored oil (I used ricebran oil).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of milk (optional).
- Prepare of Half handful of finely chopped walnuts.
Eggless apple cinnamon cake / muffins step by step
- Sift together wholewheat flour, maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder for atleast 2-3 times.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, curd and oil till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add vanilla essence and grated apples and mix the wet ingredients gently.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients and gently fold the batter.
- Add chopped walnuts and mix gently. If the batter is too thick, add a few tsp of milk and give it a quick mix.
- Preheat oven at 170C.
- Line the muffin pan with paper liners. Fill each with 3/4th batter.
- Bake the muffins at 170C for 18-20 min.
- If using a loaf pan, bake at 170C for 30 min.
- I baked 6 muffins and 1 loaf using this measurement.
recipe by Anuradha Sridharan @cookpad