Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice. Now that Thanksgiving is over, we all have the dilemma of what to do with the leftover turkey. Well, I have the solution for you! This turkey and mushroom dumplings recipe is the perfect way to use your Thanksgiving leftovers and also super comforting and delicious!
The Second Act: Thanksgiving Fried Rice. This kitchen-sink solution is especially forgiving during the Stir-fry chopped cooked beans (and any other leftover veggies) in oil, then add cold cooked rice, and Fold in leftover turkey or ham, and add a splash of soy sauce. Serve topped with a fried egg. You can have Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of onion , diced.
- Prepare 2 of scallion, diced.
- You need 10 of cremini mushrooms diced.
- You need 2 cup of Brown rice, left over rice that's been refrigerated over night works best.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 each of cayenne and chili powder tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover turkey meat, diced..
While we love making Thanksgiving turkey congee every year, this turkey ramen is an awesome alternative. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Turkey and Mushroom Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Potato Crust Just because you just feasted on Thanksgiving dinner doesn't mean you aren't still hungry! Use up your leftover turkey and mashed potatoes in this hearty pot pie.we're sure you can find room for it. A delicious turkey and vegetable stew baked with flaky dumplings.
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice instructions
- Place oil into pan or wok on high heat and sautee onion until translucent..
- In a separate pan, scramble egg, add some salt, remove and put aside..
- Put diced turkey into onion and mix. Stir fry for 5 min.
- Add rice and rest of the ingredients. Stir fry for 10 min until brown and heated through.
- Add egg last and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
Tips: Wait to add the wild rice, turkey and peas until just a few minutes before serving to keep the texture and color fresh. This soup may be substituted for cream of chicken. This Mushroom Fried Rice is a delicious stir fried chinese style fried rice with mushrooms. Mushroom fried rice recipe is simple and can be quick too if you have some leftover rice. The whole dish is stir fried at a high flame and thats what imparts a restaurant like flavor in this dish.