You can make Banana cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana cupcakes
- It’s 3/4 cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1.5 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Mashed Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s Handful of walnuts chopped.
Banana cupcakes step by step
- Mash the bananas with a fork In a blender.
- Cream sugar and oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- The batter will be thick.add milk.
- Include walnuts and chocolate chips keeping a few for the top layer..
- Line and grease the cupcake moulds or baking pan.
- Pour in the mixture Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- Check with a skewer test.
- Remove when done.
- Cool it over a rack and enjoy when cooled.
- I got one loaf and six cupcakes with this batter.
recipe by RUCHIKA @cookpad