Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake.
You can make Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of Seedless Dates.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sunflower Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s as required of Water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almonds, walnuts, cashew, dates (chopped) and Raisins.
Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake step by step
- Soak seedless dates in 1/2 cup hot water for 3 to 4 hours. Make smooth paste of dates with water..
- In a mixing bowl take dates paste. Add oil and curd to it. Whisk well till everything gets mixed properly..
- Then sieve together wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. Add this to dates mixture. Mix all ingredients well and add 1/2 cup of water. Mix well. Add more water if required to get thick consistency batter..
- Then add dry fruits (keep some dry fruits to sprinkle on top) and give it a good mix. Transfer this batter to greased tin. Top with kept aside dry fruits..
- Bake for around 30 mins at 180 degrees celsius (Time may vary according to the oven you are using)..
- Let it cool completely and demould the cake and cut in slices and serve..
recipe by Jagruti Manish (Dalwadi) Shah @cookpad