Beet Brownies. Beet Brownies are a decadent brown butter brownie recipe with a smooth buttermilk roasted beet puree mixed into the batter. Sneaky Sweet Potato Skillet Brownies – these brownies are everything you've ever wanted in a dessert. They're fudgy, grain-free, and made with a secret ingredient- pureed sweet potatoes!
She posted Chocolate Beet Cookies and I couldn't stop. Add a few tablespoons of the beet juice. These Easy Beet Brownies are amazingly moist and delicious. You can make Beet Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beet Brownies
- It’s 2 cups of grated beets (about two large beets).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa nibs.
One day, instead of walking to Beet Box, Amelia decided to make some Beet Brownies from scratch and boy were they delicious. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Love 'em or hate 'em — beets are a surprisingly delicious way to amp up a classic brownie recipe. These Beet Brownies are also flavored with a hint of orange and spice.
Beet Brownies instructions
- In a small sauce pan, melt 1 cup of chopped semi-sweet chocolate with 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of flour with 1/3 cup cocoa powder, 1/8tsp cayenne pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Whisk 3 eggs, 1 cup of maple syrup, and 2 tsp organic vanilla.
- Fold flour mixture, cocoa nibs, and beets into wet mixture until combined.
- Pour into a 8×8 greased baking dish. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes. Insert a toothpick into centre, if it comes out clean, it's done..
Well, the beets are piling up in my refrigerator again. Chocolate Brownies are a natural way to use up beets. Fudgy Vegan Paleo Beetroot Brownies made with almond flour, tapioca flour and flax eggs. A healthy brownie recipe packed with nutrients! Never have I ever felt this way about beets.