MINI HEART-SHAPED CHOCOLATE CAKE BITES. Mini heart-shaped chocolate cake~ I like the way these are decorated. would work on top of cookies or brownies. Baking a cake is a fine art, but Mini heart-shaped chocolate cakes, lavishly decorated with melted white chocolate, icing and sprinkles. For an extra indulgent edible gift, sandwich two.
They dont only look fantastic but also taste incredible. You have really soft strawberry mousse, with strawberry jelly and topped with delicious rich chocolate mirror glaze. ··· Food Grade Silicone Heart Shape chocolate cake Product Pictures of chocolate cake Detail of chocolate cake Company Name Jasmine Industrial (HK) Co. They are environmentally friendly and non-toxic and conform to international food grade standards. You can make MINI HEART-SHAPED CHOCOLATE CAKE BITES using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of MINI HEART-SHAPED CHOCOLATE CAKE BITES
- It’s of THE CHOCOLATE CAKE:.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of instant coffee powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of vanilla essence/extract.
- It’s of room temperature water.
- Prepare of GANACHE:.
- It’s of cream.
- You need of chopped dark and milk chocolate combined.
- It’s of Edible silver sprinkles.
- You need of Heart-shaped cookie cutter.
Adorable mini, heart-shaped, two-layer chocolate cakes topped with slightly sweet coconut oil frosting. An impressive and delightful treat to make for any occasion. Use a rubber spatula to spread the cake into a layer of thickness that works best for you. This recipe for mini heart-shaped cakes, courtesy of Matt Lewis from Baked, makes the perfect treat for Place chocolate in a pastry bag fitted with a small plain round tip; decorate as desired.
MINI HEART-SHAPED CHOCOLATE CAKE BITES step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C. Grease and flour or line with aluminum foil or parchment paper and grease and flour with cocoa powder a 13x9x2 inch pan; keep aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar and salt..
- Sift or mix with a wire whisk to aerate the mixture well..
- To this dry mixture, add all the wet ingredients: oil, cold water, vanilla essence and lastly vinegar..
- Fold with a spoon or silicone spatula just until the batter is smooth. Do not over mix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level with an offset spatula or spoon…
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean; maybe with a few crumbs attached. Remove from oven and after cooling for 10 minutes in the pan, overturn on to a parchment paper-lined- cooling wire rack, right side up to cool completely..
- While the cake is cooling, let us make the ganache. In a saucepan, heat cream on low heat until it you see bubbles on the side and the mixture is hot; do not bring to a boil! Remove from heat and tip in the chopped chocolate and give a gentle mix. Leave it aside for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to soften and melt..
- After 5 minutes, mix with a spatula to form a smooth, satiny, creamy chocolate ganach..
- Once the cake is cool, cut into mini heart shapes with a heart-shaped cookie cutter..
- After the ganache has cooled a bit; about 10 minutes or so, gently, spoon it over each chocolate cake heart and spread with a knife or palette knife until the edges of the chocolate hearts. Sprinkle edible silver balls over it and serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator (in a closed container) until serving time..
- Enjoy, soft, moist and fluffy mini heart-shaped chocolate cake bites to feed your chocolate indulgence or make it for a special occasion like a birthday, party, Valentine's Day etc.! Enjoy!!.
- NOTES: I have used whole wheat flour here; you can use all-purpose flour or maida too. For a more decadent flavor, stir in a tsp of instant coffee powder in the dry mix before making the cake batter. Decorate as you wish; either with colored sprinkles, chocolate chips (white or dark), nuts, dried cherries etc. If you do not have a heart-shaped cookie cutter, just cut them into squares and proceed..
Mini Heart-Shaped Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Fall in love with these mini heart-shaped chocolate cakes with raspberry whipped cream and chocolate ganache. Every night she craves some sort of dessert, especially if it is nice and chocolaty. When she took a bite into one of these little cakes, her eyes lit up and I didn't hear a word. If you have a heart shaped cake tin, you could actually make one large cake.