Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest.
You can make Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest
- You need 2 cups of jumbo whole oats.
- You need 2 2/3 cups of glutenfree flour(sweetpotato,rice,corn,amaranth flrs).
- It’s 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 4 TBS of simsim seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sunflower seed.
- You need 1/2 cup of full cream milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 3 TBS of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey or brown sugar*.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need of If you choose to use brown sugar add 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 160℃.
- Remove seeds from your dates and chop them. your dates should be the wet ones👉.
- In a large bowl measure and mix well all your dry ingredients (number 1-9 on the list) with the aid of a metal whisk.
- In a separate bowl,cream your butter, coconut oil and honey into a smooth creamy paste. Add your eggs and dates and keep whisking till light and fluffy. When you are done it should look like this👉.
- In portions incorporate your dry ingredients into wet ingredients till there are no traces of dry patches on the dough or at the bottom of the bowl..
- At this stage add 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter, I use Amari charcoal baked peanut butter because of its extra smooth texture and spreading consistency,it combines well with my dough and it's rich peanuty taste in all my peanut cookies recipes is just amazing..
- Your dough should now look like this, note the well defined rich peanut colour that am able to attain using the peanut butter in our dough..
- Using an ice-cream scoop,lay out your cookies onto the baking tray.since our cookies are dense and don't spread much,flatten them using the tips of your fingers. This way our cookies bake all round and evenly inside. Place them in the oven and bake for 22 minutes.
- Confirm if they have browned well and baked by slightly pressing at the top.
- Put them on a rack and let them cool completely before packaging in an airtight container.
- Packed with all forms of nutrients they are the best way to start your day with a glass of milk,tea or hot chocolate.
recipe by tunus @cookpad