Oats banana walnut cake.
You can cook Oats banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats banana walnut cake
- It’s 150 gms of oats.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax seed powder.
- Prepare 75 ml of oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- You need 60 ml of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Dry fruits- walnuts.
Oats banana walnut cake instructions
- Roast the oats. Blend in mixie to powder..
- In a bowl add flaxseed powder, sugar powder, vanilla extract, melted butter, yogurt and smashed bananas. Beat it well..
- Now mix the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- Cut and fold method..
- Pre heat the oven for 10 mins on 180°c..
- Grease a tin and spread the batter, tap little so that there are no bubbles or gap left..
- Bake it for 50 mins on 180°c..
- When done, let it cool for sometime and then remove it in a plate and cut into slices and serve..
recipe by Falgooni Mangrola @cookpad